Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Beauty Tag





MY FOUNDATION: Bare Mineral!!!! The BEST(which we sell at the salon if you need any)
MY DAY CREAM: md formulations
MY LIPSTICK:Buxom Babes
MY ESSENTIAL BEAUTY PRODUCT: mascara & lip gloss
MY FAVORITE PRODUCT:my eye primer
MY PERFUME: Ed Hardy & Gucci
MY NAILS: white tips although I did let Kenlee paint them yesterday so right now ... a mess
MY FEET: toes normally painted sometimes acrylic toes
MY HANDS:???
THREE PRODUCTS TO TAKE ON A DESERT ISLAND: tanning lotion, spf for the face, lipgloss
WOMEN I ADMIRE FOR THERE BEAUTY: Eva, Hallie Giselle,
WOMEN WITH THE BEST SENSE OF STYLE: Jackie O, Victoria Beckham,
MY ULTIMATE DREAM: To be happy always and forever
Tag: Kaylee, Hailey, Kendall, Mindy, Jess, Mandy, Tiff, Lacey
p.s I need a new mascara! mine got discontinued! What's your Favorite?

1 comments:

The Davis' said...

That's because it's the best stuff ever!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you finally got a blog! I love all the pics, mostly of Ken! SHe is too cute! WE love her! See you guys soon...

    ReplyDelete