Sunday, January 25, 2009

Deleta


For Kiylee's birthday party we all went to Deleta on Saturday night, I figured that while all the big kids skated I could take Kenlee on all the toys and jungle gym stuff being that she is only 2...NOPE once she saw all her cousins out there on skates she thought she needed to skate too!
So since I am pregnant I didn't think it would be the best idea to put on skates it's only been about 10 years since I've gone last. Kenlee didn't care though so I put skates on her and tried to walk next to her and hold her hand ha. It was defiantly picture worthy. After about maybe 15 min of this I went and grabbed uncle Jr and Willie and they took her skating... great idea. They could actually keep up with her, not me. She got pretty good by the end of the night she could at least skate from me to Krystal by her self , she had fun the night was a success!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIYLEE






3 comments:

  1. In the first pic of her skating u can see me in the back ground rolling :) I was laughing so hard ")

    ReplyDelete
  2. The b-day pics are way cute, but I'm still laughing about the peeing story! Just wait until she goes & tells everyone that her mom pees standing up.. that might be a lil' embarassing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kenlee looks so cute skating!! That's funny that she wants to look and Izybel pics and talks to them!! She's too cute! I can't wait till Izybel gets bigger amd actualy knows her too..they will probably love eachother!

    ReplyDelete