Thursday, January 22, 2009

Daddy pees standing up

So I have to share this story...Ever since Kenlee was born Shawn would not let me put her in the bath with him not ever, even when she was a month old he said "it's creepy" he'll shower with his son when we have one. So Kenlee has never been in the bathroom with Shawn ever! Until a few mornings ago he forgot to lock the door and out comes Kenlee freaking out and starts yelling at me that her daddy pees standing up her exact words "O my gosh mom daddy is peeing standing up ewww you go tell him NO NO now & tell him to sit down like a big girl" so then after I try to explain why daddy pees standing up she just looked confused. A couple days later we all went out to eat and I had to go to the bathroom of course Kenlee had to with me, the bathroom was a little dirty and there were no toilet seat covers so I just kinda squatted TMI I know but then Kenlee looked at me "mom you pee standing up too, but your a girl" good luck trying to explaing that to a two year old so now I have a daughter who tries to pee standing up!!

2 comments:

  1. Thats so funny :) I can totally see her telling everyone "my mommy and daddy pee standing up!"

    ReplyDelete