Wednesday, February 25, 2009

6 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME!

This ones for Lacie

1* I live at the lake during the summer and always have since I was a little girl but I am still scarred when I am wake boarding, tubing or swimming that the little fishy's are going to bite me. I put my knees up to my chest so there mot dangling down there as bait:) NOT KIDDING

2* I drink at least a gallon of milk every other day by my self...I love my mocha milk

3* I have the wost voice EVER I won't even sing in the car by my self it's that bad.

4* I always wanted to live in the city, a big city and even moved to L.A after I graduated high school and loved it I thought I would stay there, I now live in Downey population maybe 500. There are like 1000 cows to every person, not quite the city I planned on.

5* I love puzzles, Shawn makes fun of me for this and for reading as much as I do.

6* Since I have married I've learned to cut, hang, tape, and mud sheetrock, cut and hang trim, lay tile and any thing else you can do to a house or salon when redoing the WHOLE THING.

I tag Mandy, Robin, Kendell, Hailey, Krystal

1 comment:

  1. Ya my voice is pretty dang bad to....we must have gotten that from mom!

    ReplyDelete