Monday, February 23, 2009

Finging Nemo for Kenlee












One day when Krystal was watching Kenlee for me she sent Kenlee home with the movie Finding Nemo... HOLY MOLY mistake. It was over 3 months ago and we still watch it at least twice a day. There's been days we have watched it 5 times all day long, she gets mad at me when it's rewinding because she wants it on "right now" When we went to see my mom over Christmas we left the movie at home which was soo stupid after listing to Kenlee whine about Nemo for 2 days we finally found a 10 minute clip of Nemo on you tube so all night every 10 minutes we would have to restart it for her, but it worked.
For Christmas every year me and Shawn decided to start a little family tradition where he has to buy a ornament for the tree that reminds him of me and I have to buy one that reminds me of Shawn, well now that we have Kenlee we buy her one every year too. For some reason this year at Hal-mark they had one box of the finding Nemo cast I don't know if it was one that didn't sell because the movie isn't that new. So as soon as me and Shawn saw it we bought and took it home to Kenlee. Christmas morning she cared more about her $15.00 little figures of the movie then her PINK 4 wheeler she asked for everyday, her kitchen set and her life size Dora Doll. After Christmas when we put on the decorations away we could NOT put away Nemo's ornament, she still plays with them all the time.
So we decided to go get Kenlee a fish tank and some fish so she could have a real Nemo at home. See LOVED IT.... she was so excited, that night we set them up there in our 2nd living room that we don't ever use so she asked me and Shawn to go relax in that room with her:) we sat on the couch for two hours until she feel asleep watching her new fish. Two days ago she called me at work really upset I couldn't understand what she was saying at all, then Shawn told me two of her fish died, so when I got home I asked her what happened she said "Nemo my fish died mom but it's okay cause I flushed them down the toilet and all drains led to the ocean, so now he can find Nemo and his dad" Shawn didn't tell her this she remembered it from the movie. She can recite the whole movie word for word it's so cute to watch her when she doesn't think you are. I guess I shouldn't complain that me and Shawn can also recite the whole movie for you it's a pretty good babysitter when I want a little break of playing dolls .





2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about that BIG brown spot I am experimenting with some paint:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you buy her nemo fish? And they died? That sucks they are so expensive.

    ReplyDelete